TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this terms and conditions of use carefully before using this site.
- Check-out time is 12pm.
- All late check-outs are subject to extra fees, at the discretion of the hotel.
- All rooms are guaranteed to accommodate two guests. You must be 18 and above to book.
- It is at the discretion of the hotel to not honor the booking at check-in if you do not meet the age requirement.
- A valid ID & matching credit card required at check-in.
- All payments are made at check-in with cash, visa or master card.
- Free cancellations if the hotel is notified 12-24 hours prior to arrival. 50% is charged for cancellations less than 12 hours prior to arrival.
- Cancellations can only be done through contacting the hotel directly via email or phone.
- If your card declines or is invalid, the hotel reserves the right decline your reservation or to assign the room to someone else.
- The name of the person who the booking was made for, must match the name on the ID presented and that of the person who checks in at the hotel. If the names are different, the hotel will not allow the person to check-in
GENERAL AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- All personal information that we hold on you is treated as highly confidential and every effort is made to ensure it is securely stored.
- All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use this site
- Unified Payments Nigeria collected and processed all information relating to payments. Thus, Sotel Suites Ltd cannot be held liable for any payment related issues.
- The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of any such matters or any part of the Site by you is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, to provide further information.
- Please note that all enquires, whether made through email or phone , would be responded to not later that 48 hours from time of receipt.
- We will never rent, sell or share your name or Card details with any other organisation
- Please be aware that we will provide your information if requested by any legal authority, such as the police or a court of law